Posted Thu, 05 Sep 2019 09:07:29 GMT by Guy Pryer Staffordshire County Council Project Engineer
Hi on installing and using Keypost 4.0, I find that whenever I use the "delete" key when manually changing information within a proposal the program tries to delete the element of the proposal that I am currently trying to edit, using back space works fine. Is this deliberate or something that can be fixed?

Posted Thu, 05 Sep 2019 13:38:34 GMT by Will Baron Keysoft Solutions Director
Hi Guy, you're right and it is something that we have known about for a few releases. The issue is to do with having a live update as you change a property which is sometimes good, but doesn't always make sense or work correctly. We will take another look at this for the next version and see if we can't make things a bit better. Thanks for reporting it.

In the meantime you just need to careful to make sure, when you press the delete key, that the focus (the cursor is still flashing) in the box of property you are editing. Please call us if you want to discuss this further.
Posted Thu, 05 Sep 2019 13:40:42 GMT by Guy Pryer Staffordshire County Council Project Engineer

thanks for getting back to me, greatly appreciated.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.