Posted Thu, 07 Jan 2021 14:59:30 GMT by Alan Mason Keysoft Solutions

The DfT has recently produced a Traffic Advice Leaflet, showing examples of Vaccination centre signs.
It points out that temporary signs can be done under Schedule 13 part 9, and gives a number of examples.

Image off Vaccination Signs

Of course KeySIGN is very capable of producing these designs and other variations quickly and simply, however as I am keen to see these signs appearing on our roads I thought I'd provide you with a DWG you can use as a starting point in your designs.

There are two dwgs attached.  For KeySIGN versions 19.3 to 19.6 please use CovidVaccination193.dwg.  For KeySIGN versions 20.0, 20.1 (and 21.0 in the future) please use CovidVaccination200.dwg.

Just as a design pointer.  I have had to remove the 'autoformat' tick off the COVID-19 text to remove the usual design gaps beside the hyphen. Also I have lessened the border spacing from roundabout stubs to make them 2.5sw.

Hope you find these useful, and got a little bit excited like me to see the words on these designs

Alan

Posted Fri, 08 Jan 2021 10:38:10 GMT by Alan Mason Keysoft Solutions
I can't see the advice leaflet pdf published on the gov uk web site yet, so for those that might not be on a circulation list here is attached the pdf that gives advice on these signs.
The advice also explains the parts of the TSRGD that covers these types of temporary signs, which is good for any of us that still struggle to navigate around the document.

Keep Safe
Alan
Posted Sat, 09 Jan 2021 08:17:02 GMT by Benson Mathew WSP India Engineer, iCRC- Highways, UK
Excellent work Alan, would be of great help in the coming days.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.