Posted Thu, 14 May 2020 08:24:24 GMT by Alan Mason Keysoft Solutions
Hi,

The government recently released some advice on reallocating road space for Covid 19.  This included some examples of temporary signs that can be used. 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/reallocating-road-space-in-response-to-covid-19-statutory-guidance-for-local-authorities
Covid Temporary Signs

These signs can easily be created inside KeySIGN, along with other variations if you so require.
However,  I thought I'd share a DWG of these signs created in our KeySIGN v20, to save you a little time.

Hope this is useful,
(and hoping the signs are temporary)
Stay safe,
Alan Mason, Senior Product Manager, Keysoft Solutions.

Posted Fri, 15 May 2020 02:24:51 GMT by Benson Mathew WSP India Engineer, iCRC- Highways, UK

This looks amazing Alan, we are currently working on one such scheme and this would be very helpful. Does it open up in V19.5?

Posted Fri, 15 May 2020 12:43:13 GMT by Alan Mason Keysoft Solutions
Hi Benson,

Thanks for posting to the forum,  it is a really good question.

The dwg attached to the first post will only work with v20 (and v20.1) of KeySIGN. We have updated the fonts used in the text and updated the symbols (filling/unfilling) in v20, so the dwg is not backwardly compatible. The signs can be 'viewed' but will be proxy entities.

However just for you and others I have now done the dwg in an earlier KeySIGN and earlier AutoCAD.
The dwg attached to this reply will work with versions of KeySIGN from 19.3 onwards (and AutoCAD R2013 dwg format).

Hope this helps.

Alan Mason, Senior Product Manager, Keysoft Solutions.

Posted Sun, 17 May 2020 06:25:39 GMT by Benson Mathew WSP India Engineer, iCRC- Highways, UK

Hi Alan, 

Many thanks for this, Appreciate it big time!

I will make sure out IT upgrades the software to V20 for our team members.

Best Regards,

Benson Mathew

You must be signed in to post in this forum.