Posted Thu, 10 Jan 2019 16:43:29 GMT by Martin Bacon
If you have any ideas for KeyTREE, please let us know here.
Posted Tue, 29 Jan 2019 14:58:09 GMT by Paul Collins
Having spoken to James Kavanagh this week I think this may already be on the list-
A simple way of bringing all the tree name headers to the front in survey drawings, this would be particularly useful when viewing pdfs as often the tree names are lost under tree canopy or RPA outlines. Thanks
Posted Tue, 29 Jan 2019 16:00:09 GMT by Martin Bacon
Hello Paul, 

Thank you for your suggestion. Yes, this is definitely something we'd like to introduce. We are starting to plan the next update to KeyTREE, and are hoping to include your request within that.

Kind Regards
Martin Bacon
Keysoft Solutions
Posted Thu, 31 Jan 2019 09:52:08 GMT by Alistair Hearn
Having used KeyTREE for a couple of years now, I find it difficult to freeze/switch off any tree(s) or parts of a tree(s) that will be removed as part of a development.  I think a nice feature might be for trees 'marked for removal' are placed on a separate layer(s) so they can be easily switched off/frozen.  They can therefore be hidden in certain viewports to demonstrate the impact of a development layout.  I appreciate this is possibly more complicated than it sounds.
I would also like to add my vote to Paul Collins comment above about the draw order for tree labels.
Many thanks
Posted Thu, 31 Jan 2019 14:27:58 GMT by Martin Bacon
Hello Alistair,

That's also a really good idea. It's another that we are set to look at for the next release, and we'll be discussing how we might implement this shortly.

Martin Bacon
Keysoft Solutions

You must be signed in to post in this forum.