• Search for 'fault drivers'

In the past I've used KeyACCIDENT for searches based on 'fault drivers' with two approaches:
    • one depends on the practice of police officers typically reporting vehicle 1 as being most at fault - this is not such a reliable methodology as recording practices vary between police forces
    • the other checks for records with a contributory factor applied to a vehicle that meets specified conditions - this would exclude any record where no CFs are recorded
    After changing companies several times, I no longer have all of my saved searches. Any suggestions for search wizard settings or SQL scripts?

My study is of drivers aged under 25.
  • Save balloon and stick diagram alterations

Hi

Something I've mentioned before is asking that any changes made to the vehicle manoeuvre symbols in stick or balloon diagrams are saved back to the database. This is not a request that the data is changed but that vehicle manoeuvre symbols that are moved, rotated, scaled, etc. to make sense of the balloon or stick diagram could be saved as additional information and accessed when it the record is plotted again.

KeyACCIDENT does a good job of presenting a lot of information diagramaticaly, but it usually depends on a user reading the collision description and adjusting the diagram to match. That can take quite a lot of time and it's a shame that the information isn't stored and reused next time someone's search produces the same record.

What do others think?