• Datatype manager

Is there a way of making any changes I make in the datatype manager permanent? For example, since updating to KeySCAPE 12.0.1 the suffix in the 'Number' column of an inserted schedule is set as a hyphen. I have to change this in every drawing to 'No.'. This is the same in KeyTREE - any changes I make in the datatype manager have to be made in every drawing, even when I export the datatype settings and save over the top of the existing settings. 
  • RE: KeySCAPE - Separate Hedging within a Schedule

Hi Martin, 

That's what I've been trying, but it never works. Any other ideas? Or is it perhaps a glitch in our software? 

Regards,
    Tamsin 

• RE: KeySCAPE - Separate Hedging within a Schedule

Hi Martin, 

Have you found a way of creating two separate hedge groups within a schedule? We will often have two types of hedges - one is a native hedge mix (created using a mix) and the other will be a single species hedge. I have been unable to find a way of having both Native Hedge Mix group and Single Species group within the same schedule; applying rules within the groups should work, but they don't. Any ideas as to how to resolve this? 

Regards, 
    Tamsin